Below you can explore FAQs related to Endpoint Protector and find the information you need. For any other additional questions, suggestions, and improvements please contact the support team.
How to install Endpoint Protector on macOS Monterey (12.0)
2. Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences.
3. Go to Security & Privacy.
4. Click on the Privacy Tab.
5. Click Full Disk Access section in the sidebar.
6. Click on the lock icon and enter the admin password.
7. Add Endpoint Protector.
8. Then click on Accessibility.
9. Check EPP Notifier.
Information: If using EasyLock for USB Encryption, it will need to be added to Files and Folders.
The above steps can be used for evaluating the product or installing it on a small Mac population. For larger installations we recommend to use third party tools for mass deployment. Details can be found here.