Below you can explore FAQs related to Endpoint Protector and find the information you need. For any other additional questions, suggestions, and improvements please contact the support team.
How do I upgrade to the latest version of Endpoint Protector?
1. Login to Endpoint Protector
2. Go to Dashboard > Live Updates
3. Click the “Check Now” button
4. Apply the version displayed under “Available Updates”
5. Repeat Step 3 as additional updates may be available
In case you have the latest version, the message “No updates available!” will be displayed after Step 3.
For best practices we also recommend upgrading the Endpoint Protector Clients to the latest version.