Endpoint Protector Release History
Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector 2009
(for Windows Server 2003)
Windows Installation Server Version: 220.127.116.11.
Client Version: 18.104.22.168 (32bit and 64bit)
Mac Client Version: 22.214.171.124
Below is a list of new features and improvements to the previous versions.
Server Administration and Reporting Changes
- Improvements to the management of logs by the inclusion of the logs compression
- User Interface enhancements such as: support for Russian and Persian languages, better visualization of traced and shadowed files
- Improved overall performance and stability
Windows Client Side Changes
- Improved overall stability and efficiency
- Support for controlling serial ports (COM1, COM2 etc.) and USB serial port (COM) adapters
- Improvements to the File Tracing option for CD-ROMs
- General installation improvements
MAC Client Side Changes
- Support for Bluetooth
- Improvements to the device rights assignment process
- Enhancements to the control of DVD Media
- Improved general stability