Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector 2009
Mac Client Version: 18.104.22.168 (for MAC OS X: 10.4 Tiger)
Below is a list of new features and improvements to the previous versions.
MAC Client Side Changes
- iPhones, iPads and iPods Touch can now be controlled separately from the Endpoint Protector Server interface
- iDevices are now detected by the Endpoint Protector Client as "USB Storage Devices"
- Better control of CD/DVD devices
- Printers (local printers, network printers, bluetooth printers etc.) can now be controlled by the Endpoint Protector Client
- Improvements to interprocess and client-server communication
- Optimizations to device, computer, user, workgroup and domain identification
- Support for multiple quick logs transmission
- Improvements to the installation process
- Optimizations to the File Tracing feature