The Road to GDPR Compliance
A guide for all businesses on how to prepare for GDPR and how Endpoint Protector DLP can help in the process.
For many organizations, GDPR is a scary acronym. The day when the new EU General Data Protection Regulation will come into effect is fast approaching and many of them are far from being compliant.
In May 2018, the new GDPR will be applicable to all organizations and companies that control or process personal data related to a resident of the European Union. This whitepaper’s purpose is to help take some of the pressure for organizations, by offering guidelines on operational tactics for the preparation for GDPR.
It focuses on how organizations can prepare for the new GDPR regulation and what changes they have to make, providing answers to questions such as:
- What is GDPR?
- What are the key articles and how they impact businesses?
- What are the main penalties?
- What are the cornerstones in the process of becoming GDPR compliant?
- How do Endpoint Protector solutions help you get faster to GDPR compliance?
- How does compliance with GDPR cut costs?