Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector 2009
(for Windows Server 2003)
Windows Installation Server Version: 220.127.116.11
Client Version: 18.104.22.168 (32bit and 64bit)
Below is a list of new features and improvements to the previous versions.
Server Administration and Reporting Changes
- Security and stability performances have been improved.
- System On / Off (button) functionality has been improved.
- User interface updated with more translations in all 6 languages.
Client Side Changes
- Additional controllable Device Types added: BlackBerry, PCMCIA (refined).
- Expanded TrustedDevice support.
- Overall enhancements such as: at client expiration there is a notifying pop-up for the user and the client stops taking actions (all devices will be allowed).
- Improved communication between client and server: client registration, treated invalid server responses.
- Many other overall improvements and fixes such as: file shadowing for files with identical names but located in different folders, file shadowing failure when path was longer than 260 characters, etc.