Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector 2009
(for Windows Server 2003)
Windows Installation Server Version: 22.214.171.124
Client Version: 126.96.36.199 (32bit and 64bit)
Below is a list of new features and improvements to the previous versions.
Server Administration and Reporting Changes
- AD Plug-in functionality changed and improved: AD Plug-in installation not required.
- Offline Temporary Password was introduced as a new feature: The administrator can allow limited time access to a specific device when the client computer is disconnected from the network.
Client Side Changes
- Functional performances have been improved.
- Additional controllable Device Types added: SCSI CD-ROM devices.
- User interface available for Offline Temporary Password feature.