Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector 2009
(for Linux Debian)
Linux Installation Server Version: 220.127.116.11
Client Version: 18.104.22.168 (32bit and 64bit)
Below is a list of new features and improvements to the previous versions.
Server Administration and Reporting Changes
- Functional performances have been overall improved by ensuring better internationalization support and by the improvements to the AD sync and import features.
- Stability performances have been significantly improved.
- Installation and user interface enhancements such as: Zend Optimizer is installed silently (Windows specific), uninstalling script (Linux specific), added progress bars for AD and log backup operations etc.
Client Side Changes
- Many overall improvements such as: stability adjustments in the Client file system driver for 64-bit platforms, improved logging system and debugging efficiency, better interaction with other file system drivers, enhanced shadowing function etc.
- Security enhancements: encrypted server address.
- Improved Client Notifier functionality.
- Increased Compatibility: Client support for .Net Framework 4.0 Beta.