Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector 2009
Windows Client Version: 126.96.36.199 (32bit and 64bit)
Below is a list of new features and improvements to the previous versions.
Windows Client Side Changes
- Wibu Keys (USB encryption keys) are controlled and recognized as "USB Mass Storage" devices by the Endpoint Protector Client
- Omnikey smart card readers are controlled and recognized as "Card Reader Device (SCSI)" by the Endpoint Protector Client
- Improvements to the installation process
- Display of additional information for connected devices (e.g. last connection time)
- Overloading control by limiting the log upload lines to 1000 records. If this limit is exceeded, the rest of the lines will be uploaded during the next log upload
- Performance improvements to the server side and to the client-server communication
- Restrict the use of the Offline Temporary Password to one time within the 'grace' period of 24 hours after the previous Offline Temporary Password period expired
- Management of files with very long names and/or file extensions