Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector 2009
Windows Client Version: 184.108.40.206 (32bit and 64bit)
Below is a list of new features and improvements to the previous versions.
Windows Client Side Changes
- Security improvement - Human interface devices (HID) that are not recognized are automatically blocked, while unknown HID devices will be controlled as USB mass storage devices
- More efficient control for SATA and WiFi devices
- Optimizations to client-server communication and event handling
- Improvements to rights management for logged clients’ sessions
- New test checks added for other endpoint protection software installations detection that may interfere with the proper functioning of Endpoint Protector
- Improved space management
- Now with support for serial ATA hard disk drives