Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector – Product Update
Server Version 126.96.36.199
Windows Client: 188.8.131.52
Mac Client: 184.108.40.206
Linux Client: 220.127.116.11
EasyLock Client: 18.104.22.168
- Implementation of Single Sign On with OKTA.
- Implementation of Content Detection Summary Rule and Restrict Content detection to specific File Types for Content Aware Policies. See the FAQ.
- Scan email subject and body when using Gmail in a browser. See the FAQ.
- All sensitive information found in scanned files can now be reported.
- Additional client update mechanism was added. See the FAQ.
- Apply the correct Device Control permissions for a user included in a group.
- Improved performance on the Device Control User Interface section.
- Groups didn’t remain selected in Directory Browser when editing a Sync on Azure Active Directory.
- VID and PID are now transmitted correctly when requesting an Offline Temporary Password for a device.
- The Offline Temporary Password justification field was encrypted in system logs from SIEM.
Content Aware Protection
- Content Aware Policies can now be defined by combining criteria such as PIIs, dictionary words and regular expressions using logical operators.
- Content Aware Policies can now scan in specific file types mentioned in the Restrict Content detection section.
- New PIIs are detected: Spain VAT ID, UK Bank Account and the following US Driver’s Licenses: Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Montana, Utah, Vermont.
- Contextual Rules can now be created for HIPAA dictionaries.
- New application endpoint can be controlled: Vivaldi.
- The Stop at Threat Threshold setting was renamed to Limit Reporting.
- Credit cards were not detected when space or dash was between digits.
- Scanning after PIIs in .rtf files was improved.
- Reduced false positive reports when Extended Source Code detection is enabled.
- Reduced false positives for Slack application.
Deep Packet Inspection
- False positives were generated in specific situations.
- Blocked Outlook emails from microsoft365 accounts will be moved to the Draft folder automatically.
- The Endpoint Protector Client interoperates with more VPN solutions.
- Improved Text Inspection scanning on Slack.
- The option to block all emails sent from accounts configured to use Microsoft sync technology in the New Outlook was added.