Endpoint Protector Release History
Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector – Product Maintenance
Server Version: 188.8.131.52
- A datepicker bug present in Firefox would cause some section of the UI not to respond properly. Fixed.
- Small typo correction on the redesigned Offline Temporary Password section.
- Due to the redesigned Computers and Users sections, certain flows when editing or managing entities did not work as expected. Fixed.
- Deleting a computer would cause also the associated license deletion. Fixed.
- Fixed display inconsistencies relating to Content Aware Protection (e.g.: the process friendly name not always displayed in the destination column, File Shadows not always properly displayed in the UI, etc.).
- Thin Client Storage RDP Right for Terminal Servers did not work granular. Fixed.
- An improved NTP Date function has been added.