Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector – Product Update
Server Version 126.96.36.199
Windows Client: 188.8.131.52
Mac Client: 184.108.40.206
Linux Client: 220.127.116.11
EasyLock Client: 18.104.22.168
- Implementation of Azure Active Directory Graph API.
- Implementation of User Remediation for Content Aware Protection.
- Improved the large deployment process of the Endpoint Protector Client on Windows machines.
- Multiple search criteria in filters on the Client Uninstall section.
- Content Aware Policies for Browsers can now only be applicable for selected URL Categories.
- The option to show Universal Offline Temporary Password only to Super Administrators has been added.
- Endpoint Protector Client version is now included in the Logs Report section.
- Multiple custom client notification templates can now be set for Content Aware Policies.
- New Endpoint Protector Client User Interface.
- The option to Block Time Machine has been added.
- It is now possible to include the server parameters into the client install package without compromising the package integrity.
- Email alert improvements.
- Fixed the situation when Reports and Analysis could not be viewed with Read Only Administrator.
- E-mail Server Settings were improved and now also accept addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Client uninstall page crashed when there were 10000+ computers, users and devices.
- Filtered logs from Logs Report section could not be exported.
- Deleted administrators were available to be selected in alerts.
- Exclude Extensions from Scanning field did not accept hyphens.
- Improvement on AD Synchronization.
- Enforced encryption with EasyLock can now also be used with devices that are Trusted Level 2 or greater.
- Implemented File Copy event detection on Linux.
- Some internal card readers were detected as USB Storage devices.
- Improved USB Modem detection when a wired connection is present.
- Endpoint Protector Client Version was not displayed at Get Info on macOS.
- Integrity fail events were generated at client upgrade on macOS.
Content Aware Protection
- Detect Maya 3D and PGP file types.
- New application endpoints can be controlled: AWS CLI, NextCloud, WebEx Teams, Notion, Lark.
- Content Aware Policy File size threshold allows values smaller than 1 MB for the Content Aware Policy file size threshold. Now, it's possible to apply the Content Aware Policies only to files that exceed this threshold.
- New PIIs are detected: Brazil Address, Brazil Phone Number, US Bank Account Number and Canada Bank Account Number.
- Password protected documents starting with MS 2003 are now blocked.
- Scan inside 7zip archives.
- Quic protocol connection was not blocked when Intercept VPN was enabled.
- In some specific cases no file size was shown when transferring files from Network Share.
- All Latvia ID formats are now detected.
- Print Screen log was not reported in the Content Aware Report on Windows.
- Reduced false positives in some specific cases.
- Improved ISBN detection thereby all formats are now detected.
- Add a new process for Telegram on Linux.
EasyLock Enforced Encryption
- EasyLock didn't open after deployment when on grace period and several other situations.