Endpoint Protector Release History
Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector – Product Update
Server Version 184.108.40.206
Windows Client: 220.127.116.11
Mac Client: 18.104.22.168
Linux Client: 22.214.171.124
EasyLock Client: 126.96.36.199
- Login with Azure AD Single Sign On is now available in Endpoint Protector.
- The notification for user profile settings was improved when Administrator is selected as a Single Sign On failover user.
- Client CA certificate is now available for manual setup of Deep Packet Inspection for macOS version 11.0 or higher.
- VPN traffic on macOS can now be intercepted when Deep Packet Inspection is on.
- License Refresh Interval can be set up for time intervals lower than 24 hours.
- Dark Mode was improved for the macOS Endpoint Protector Client.
- General optimisations for SIEM Integration.
- Native Endpoint Protector Client application support for M1.
- General improvements for Deep Packet Inspection as: removed false positive reports when browsing websites, intercept network traffic to certain websites on IPv6 enabled networks.
- In some cases System Backup V2 could not be imported. Fixed.
- Multiple Filters didn’t work properly in some situations. Fixed.
- Functionality of exporting filtered logs was lost. Fixed.
- Default System Alert was sent on a specific scenario. Fixed.
- Reports and Analysis could not be viewed with Read Only Administrator in a specific situation. Fixed.
Content Aware Protection
- Improved ID detection for Brazil PII.
- Added Driving License for Brazil.
- Naver Works and Kakao Agit applications are now monitored through Content Aware Policies.
- Content decoding for 7zip archives.
- The copy/paste operation of code syntax was not reported when using Report Only Content Aware Protection policies. Fixed.
- Solidworks file detection was improved.
- In some situations, Custom Dictionaries containing special characters from different languages were not blocked on Skype and Slack with text inspection enabled. Fixed.