Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector 2009
(for Linux Debian)
Linux Installation Server Version: 126.96.36.199
Client Version: 188.8.131.52 (32bit and 64bit)
Below is a list of new features and improvements to the previous versions.
Server Administration and Reporting Changes
- A new right for CD-ROM device types was added: Read Only Access.
- Active Directory tree improved.
- Multilingual Interface updated: Polish language added. (English, German, French, Romanian, Hungarian, Polish…)
- Overall functionality has been enhanced.
Client Side Changes
- Additional controllable WiFi Device Type was added.
- Safe Mode improved Client protection. Even computers starting the Operating Systems under Safe Mode are protected.
- Multilanguage Notifier: Client notifications from the system tray can be displayed in all available languages.
- Faster communication between client and server.