Learn about the current and previous Endpoint Protector updates. Information regarding changes and enhancements is detailed in chronological order below.
Endpoint Protector 2009
(for Windows Server 2003)
Windows Installation Server Version: 184.108.40.206
Client Version: 220.127.116.11 (32bit and 64bit)
Below is a list of new features and improvements to the previous versions.
Server Administration and Reporting Changes
- Functional performances have been overall improved by ensuring better internationalization support and by the improvements to the AD sync and import features.
- Stability performances have been significantly improved.
- Installation and user interface enhancements such as: Zend Optimizer is installed silently (Windows specific), uninstalling script (Linux specific), added progress bars for AD and log backup operations etc.
Client Side Changes
- Many overall improvements such as: stability adjustments in the Client file system driver for 64-bit platforms, improved logging system and debugging efficiency, better interaction with other file system drivers, enhanced shadowing function etc.
- Security enhancements: encrypted server address.
- Improved Client Notifier functionality.
- Increased Compatibility: Client support for .Net Framework 4.0 Beta.