Free Data Loss Prevention for up to 5 computers and
Mobile Device Management for up to 5 iOS / Android devices.
Endpoint Protector or My Endpoint Protector with Appetizer Licenses offers enhanced Data Loss Prevention and Mobile Device Management for your small network with up to 5 computers (Windows, Mac OS X or Linux) and 5 mobile devices (Android and iOS) to protect your organization against data theft, data leaks, and data loss. Here is the DLP security you need, served for free.
Totally free for personal or business use
Get Endpoint Protector or My Endpoint Protector with Appetizer Licenses today and have a taste of security in your network like big companies have with no costs and minimal effort to integrate.
"We want to make DLP, Device Control and Content Aware Protection easy for your business to digest. Therefore we offer your small network that level of security without too many financial or implementation efforts."
Roman Foeckl, CoSoSys CEO
- Free Device Control (for 5 endpoints - Windows / Mac OS X/ Linux)
- Free Content Aware Protection (for 5 endpoints, limitations: not available for Mac OS X, options for E-mail, Web Browsers and Cloud Services/File Sharing monitoring are not enabled; Print Screen & Clipboard functions not enabled; Case Sensitive and Whole Words Only options from Custom Content Filter are not available
- Free Mobile Device Management for 5 iOS/Android mobile devices (limitations: MDM Policies are not enabled)
- Management server as Virtual Appliance (only for Endpoint Protector)
- Available as Virtual Appliance or hosted service, not Hardware Appliance
- License is valid for 1 year with automatic renewal (limited non-transferable license)
- License includes 1 year of updates with automatic renewal
- License does not include support
- License terms may change without prior notice
Appetizer License is served to:
- Licensee has to be small business or registered professional (e.g. a Ltd. or a registered professional such as a law firm or architectural office)
- Valid company e-mail address
- Online activation of virtual appliance after setup in your network
- Online self-enrollment of MDM services (e.g. Apple Push Notification Certificate requires valid Apple ID)
How Appetizer License Works
SMBs usually stay away from DLP or MDM solutions because they perceive them as complicated and expensive. With our Appetizer License, both DLP and MDM solutions are FREE and they are included in the same management console, so there is no need for complicated installations.
The Appetizer License supports small offices to protect sensitive data like customers' data, financial records, marketing plans, intellectual property or employees' personal data against loss or theft. Data is one of the most important assets for companies of any size, but especially for small companies that do not have the resources to recover from potential image prejudices or other damages.
The Appetizer License in both Virtual Appliance and the cloud-based formats requires low resources, with the client software having a very low footprint and the server having options to customize the necessary storage capacity and the logs that it saves.
With no cost, organizations can become compliant with industry regulations like HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX and others, by monitoring and stopping data transfers to online services and applications and to portable storage devices, as well as managing iOS and Android mobile devices.