Junior Front-End Developer
We are looking for a Junior Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Optimize content for maximum speed Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- University degree in Computer Science or a related area (university / college) or a comparable training
- Advanced use of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Accustomed to handling deadlines
- Advanced English language knowledge is a requirement
- Previous working experience in WordPress, ExpressionEngine or other content management systems
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL and Web Serves
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop
Professionalism, a great team and a pleasant work environment that support you in accomplishing your tasks go without saying. On top of this, just like any other developer that has the ability to learn and eventually do anything, you will be presented with situations that challenge your skills and constantly help you improve your abilities. You will work within a small team with young and skilled developers and you can make a true impact within great sites and web solutions.
- Cluj-Napoca (Center)
Please send your CV along with your portfolio in English to email@example.com and mention your salary expectations in the application. Only the selected candidates will be contacted.