Data and Policy Analyst for PII
Personally identifiable information (PII) is any data that could potentially identify a specific individual. Any information that can be used to distinguish one person from another and can be used for deanonymizing previously anonymous data, can be considered PII.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Basic C++ basic programming skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Strong research skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and translate them into easy-to-use instructions.
- Research and Understand Legal requirements for various PIIs for different countries and regions (Ex: GDPR).
- Code PIIs requirements into DLP and maintain it to keep it updated (regex, checksums).
- Create and maintain dictionaries used in DLP keyword recognition (ex: HIPAA).
- Work with the R&D team to plan, implement and test the PIIs.
- Build templates to meet legal requirements for various regional and governmental policies.
- Update internal documentation on PIIs.
- Cluj-Napoca (Center)
In CoSoSys you will be part of a strong and dedicated team and a modern work environment that supports you in your daily work. If the job description matches your professional and personal profile, we will be happy to receive your CV in English at email@example.com