- Cloud Services are expanding in both personal and enterprise working environments
- Allows unlimited storage of files by a simple click of a button
- Easy to access by employees from their company PC, laptop or mobile phone
- Allows instant sharing of any data and sensitive content to third parties
- Enables storing of unencrypted sensitive data
- Difficult to trace and detect data leakage
- Virtual storage spaces are here to stay
- It is the IT security matter for network administrators
The Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention solution for Cloud Services by Endpoint Protector got everything covered through:
- The Content Aware Protection feature, which enables a detailed and in depth inspection, detection, blocking and reporting of all sensitive content transferred to Cloud Services like:
- Microsoft SkyDrive
allowing you to know at any time who, how and what data goes out (or tried to get out) towards the cloud.
- The Device Control feature, which adds additional protection by controlling how and what sensitive company data content stored on removable (e.g. USB Drive) and mobile devices can reach the virtual space.
- The Enforced Encryption feature, which offers automatic military-grade encryption of all data copied on removable storage devices.
How it works?
User attempts to upload a file to a cloud service
Content is inspected before upload to the cloud
If sensitive content is detected, violating a policy, the incident is reported and/or blocked
Data transfer is stopped to protect company information and logged for later auditing